L'école de Poudlard Index du Forum L'école de Poudlard Index du Forum
FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Facebook App Jquery Not Working

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet L'école de Poudlard Index du Forum -> Intérieur du château --> Espace profs' -> Salle des professeurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
fennavany

Point(s): 83
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018 03:15:49 Sujet du message: Facebook App Jquery Not Working Répondre en citant

Facebook App Jquery Not Working
> DOWNLOAD

After trying about a dozen things (and combinations of those) that I found around the internet, I decided to use the non-minified version of jQuery so that I could more accurately determine the line that was causing my issue. Reference of a good Parallax code: Smashing Magazine Parallax Tutorial jquery facebook parallax shareimprove this question edited Jul 28 '13 at 5:58 AlliterativeAlice 6,76052951 asked Apr 2 '12 at 16:21 Gus Fune 3451313 Is there an answer for that? –Marek123 Jul 21 '13 at 19:22 Why wouldn't it work in an iframe? Unless you must scroll the entire page. –Ignas Jul 24 '13 at 11:31 and that's the problem. shareimprove this answer answered Jun 13 '13 at 13:04 Marty 29.8k1766145 1 Related jQuery ticket: bugs.jquery.com/ticket/13998 A unstable fixed version can be downloaded here: code.jquery.com/jquery-git1.js –ronalddddd Jun 21 '13 at 7:05 2 Issue is fixed in 10.1.2. I even managed it to get the "scroll" value from the inner iframe to the skrollr script but it isn't working so far. Question Why am I getting these errors in Internet Explorer when I try to use jQuery in an page that is embedded into Facebook? I got them even when I removed every other script on the page (except for jQuery), so I assume it is triggered by the presence of the hidden iframe that I have on the page to deal with image uploads. Editing photos (example: with iPhoto or Photoshop) before uploading them may cause the upload to fail. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. After uploading that and taking another look in the console, I was pointed to line 1513, which looked like this: if ( parent && parent.frameElement ) { Above this line was a comment which made note of the issue that I was experiencing: // IE will throw "permission denied" error when accessing "document" variable, see jQuery #13936 I Googled jQuery #13936 and came across this page, which suggested that I swap out the above line with: if ( parent && parent.attachEvent && parent !== parent.top ) { After making this change, I was glad to find the issue resolved and my form working as expected. Also, it will be inside an iframe and I've seen some bad results for parallax + iframes. blog.jquery.com/2013/07/03/jquery-1-10-2-and-2-0-3-released –evanmcd Jul 16 '13 at 3:14 Thanks very much, I also experience it about 30 minutes ago but since my app was working well on both Chrome and Firefox so I thought there must be something wrong with IE, the googled, then found yours Smile. Why? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? more hot questions question feed default . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. rev2018.1.9.28319 . I double checked the other browsers again and can confirm that they still work as expected as well. I have double checked all of these and confirmed they are not the case. The PHP script that jQuery points to in this process is on the same domain as the form itself. Try using the search form to look for it. rev2018.1.9.28319 . Does the interior surface of a Dyson Sphere exert gravity? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Knowing how much resizebox scales Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? 4-terminal shunt resistor Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Is absolute pitch acquired by training, genetic or both? And if possible, is it much harder than relative pitch? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Is this a mezuzah or something else? Why play a fretted note while you can play it on an open string? Protection of shell command with string variable How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Can I get cashback for buying gift cards on Amazon? Should a value of a constant be changed over time? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? ChemicalData returns the correct result for "Sulfuric" but an empty list for "Sulfuric Acid". Latest Articles Popular Articles Create your own jQuery Image Slider 6 steps to take if your jQuery is not working jQuery if / else statements PlusSlider 1.0 Create Accordions with CSS3, HTML5 and jQuery My name is. –Hans Wassink Aug 30 '13 at 15:56 Awesome!! I am sure you have saved many lives Smile Thanks. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. Check your Support Inbox. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. There are also some articles that mention file uploading specifically, but nothing that was 100% relevant to me in this case. Who first used the word "Simplex"? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? std::isinvocable is false but std::invoke works Does the interior surface of a Dyson Sphere exert gravity? Can I get cashback for buying gift cards on Amazon? Why play a fretted note while you can play it on an open string? Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? 4-terminal shunt resistor Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V When should I use a swapper? What is going on grammatically in the opening line of One Hundred Years of Solitude? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? more hot questions question feed default . asked 4 years, 7 months ago viewed 2,638 times active 4 years, 4 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 370Obtain form input fields using jQuery?377Cookie blocked/not saved in IFRAME in Internet Explorer583Official way to ask jQuery wait for all images to load before executing something184Stop all active ajax requests in jQuery23“Permission denied” with Internet Explorer and jQuery45Access denied to jQuery script on IE794Is the recommendation to include CSS before JavaScript invalid?2Simple jQuery post not working on Internet Explorer 9 (access denied)0$(“#form”).submit() do not work with Internet Explorer382Rails 4: how to use $(document).ready() with turbo-links Hot Network Questions Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Is this a mezuzah or something else? During single-engine taxi, how is the asymetric power compensated for? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Using Oracle's Java Documentation as a Teaching Tool How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. There may be a htaccess file blocking access to the file. asked 5 years, 9 months ago viewed 1,473 times active 4 years, 5 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 0Force facebook app to use page tab iframe2Parallax div without a background image1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?1Free scrolling and parallax issue (jQuery Scroll Path + Parallax)4Jerky parallaxing with scrollwheel in WebKit1Parallax scrolling with multiple backgrounds and mobile suitable0Imitate Parallax Effect0Parallax floating image gallery2Pure CSS parallaxing (not fixed) background for single row in layout0translate3d not performing good enough on parallax effect? Hot Network Questions Time Puzzle Rebus Compare two numbers given as strings std::isinvocable is false but std::invoke works How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. If you're using adblocking software, turn it off or make sure that Facebook is included as an exception. Overview I am building a Facebook tab application. The handler for the load event uses .contents().find("div").html() to get some stringified JSON that I have sent back in the PHP script that manages the file upload. I then moved onto the 'Access is denied' error and all the material I am coming across points to an issue regarding cross-domain requests using AJAX 5a02188284
facebook hackerare onlinehow to get credits on miniplanet facebookhow to bypass filter for facebooknew java facebook free downloadfacebook password hack video downloadgoogle seo facebook likescheat engine 6.1 juegos de facebookfacebook api 3.0download app facebook cho pcgood noon quotes for facebook
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018 03:15:49 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet L'école de Poudlard Index du Forum -> Intérieur du château --> Espace profs' -> Salle des professeurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thèmes créé par Perfect RPG Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2018 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com